My First Animation! :P My First Animation! :P

It was... alright, but that's about it

The FBF animation was pretty cool and I like the style, but it was also short and lacked color and sound.

You've got potential, and the animation's got charm, but this doesn't really cut it.

AutomaticToaster responds:

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to improve in future.

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Wow.

This is one of the most creative flashes out there. Everything comes together flawlessly and it sounds awesome.

Great job.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Awesome.

Incredible. Hilarious in its quirkiness, and extra points for making it completely with pixels, which are hard to work with.

Love the DDR and Taiko references, but the DBZ parts were kinda weak.

torture bootsy the ghost torture bootsy the ghost

Nice

Has potential. I loved it and the ending made me laugh xD

Ball tower 3 Ball tower 3

Hah!

Haha! That was pretty cool! Even cooler is we share the same name. xD

Patacorow responds:

Yey :)

SpongeBob SquarePants V2 SpongeBob SquarePants V2

A good game, but not very loyal to the show...

The game was great, kinda short, but pretty good.
The battles were too easy because all you had to do was hold the space bar and your opponenet would be dead in a second. People who complained they can't beat Plankton seem completely retarded to me. And even worse the ones that said they can't get out of Spongebob's house. I MEAN GEEZ! THERE ARE INSTRUCTIONS!!!

The graphics were pretty cool, but it was VERY obvious that you ripped them. The sound was VERY repetitive and annoying, but since the game only lasts for about 5 minutes, it really doesn't matter. It wasn't violent at all, but it IS Spongebob, after all.

There were some issues about the game, like some spelling mistakes in the talking, not to mention how the characters would never say that stuff. For example, what is a fighting license? Why would Plankton sell such a thing? Doesn't Plankton sell food? How come Patrick sells karate gear, I've seen all the episodes, and there wasn't a single one where Patrick fights with Karate gear. Why would Mr. Krabs loan items to PATRICK? And Spongebob doesn't fight. EVER. (unless you count karate, but that's for fun).

It also seems that the whole 'build up stats' thing isn't very interesting. It makes it seem like one of those stupid dating sims. And overall the game was very easy to figure out, I'm suprised so many people got stuck... by the way, the seahorse's name is Mystery, and Spongebob set her free. So there was no way she could pop up in the game like that. The instructions are also very annoyingly placed in the start. Which, after reading the reviews, it seems to me nobody read them.